Protect Your Celebration with Event Insurance!
Designed with you in mind!
From anniversary and retirement parties, to baby showers and Bar/Bat mitzvahs, our Event Insurance provides more than just cancellation coverage to protect your investment. We also offer Liability Insurance in case one of your guests has an accident.
- Want to host your event at home? There’s a good chance that your Homeowners Insurance does not cover this sort of get-together, so our Event Insurance can help to fill the gaps in your policy.
There are many risks associated with hosting a group of people at a celebration that you may not have thought of, so we’ve created a policy to help cover you no matter what!
What if your rented space goes out of business two weeks before your event and you lose your deposit? What if you have to cancel or postpone the event? What if an outdoor tent blows away during an unexpected wind storm? These are the types of financial losses that our Event Insurance can help to protect.
- Lost Deposits: Front Row Insurance can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event, or simply doesn’t show up.
- Stolen or Damaged Gifts: You can repair or replace the gifts you receive at your event if they are damaged and/or stolen.
- Alcohol Liability: If you will be serving alcohol at your event, we can provide alcohol liability coverage as part of your policy. Remember, as a renter, you could be held legally responsible if people consume alcohol during your event and harm themselves or someone else.
- On-site Injuries: If a guest accidentally trips on temporary carpeting, or slips on a wine spill while on the dance floor and injures themselves; our Event Insurance policy will pay for the cost of defending you if legal action is taken.
- Event Cancellation: If you need to cancel your event for weather or due to some sort of mix-up, our Event Liability Insurance protects you from having to pay all the event-related expenses you may have.
- Venue Requires Insurance: Consider adding your event planner and/or venue as additional insureds to your policy. A certificate can be issued to them.
Fast, easy delivery with a low premium starting at $105 Canadian.
The benefit of purchasing online
- Low premium (from $105 CAD)
- Up to $5,000,000 in General Liability Coverage
- The quote is free and the policy 100% purchasable online
- Additional Insured certificates for your venue and vendors for no additional cost
Get Hudson’s Bay Rewards!
WHO IS FRONT ROW INSURANCE?
Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. is a reputable insurance broker serving businesses and individuals across Canada. We have streamlined the insurance purchasing process by taking it online and cutting out the need to talk to a broker or underwriter, so you get fast, affordable coverage in minutes! We always strive to protect your special event(s)!
DID YOU KNOW
Most banquet halls and venues, such as golf clubs, country clubs, and community centres, will require you to have Event Insurance in place! Often the location you are renting will tell you in their contract the short term venue liability amount required!
Event Insurance is arranged by Hudson’s Bay Financial Services and offered by Front Row Insurance.
Event Insurance is currently available in all provinces. Excluding Saskatchewan.
Earn 2,000 Hudson’s Bay points upon approval and enrollment for Event Insurance offered by Front Row Insurance.
Each Hudson’s Bay Rewards offer is limited to one Hudson’s Bay Rewards account per household.
Hudson’s Bay Rewards point offers will be issued within 4-6 weeks. This offer cannot be combined with other offers and may change without notice.
This page is also available in: FR