Why Hudson's Bay Financial Services?
Hudson’s Bay Financial Services has teamed up with some leading financial services companies, such as;
- True North Mortgage – Canada’s largest award winning private mortgage broker
- SecuriGlobe Inc. – Canada’s largest travel insurance distributor
- CanadianForex – Part of the OzForex Group, one of the world’s largest foreign exchange companies
- Petline Insurance – Canada’s largest pet health insurer
- Canada Life – Canada’s oldest insurance company and subsidiary of The
- SecuriGlobe Inc. – one of Canada’s largest Health insurers distributors
These companies provide a comprehensive set of options all designed to meet your needs and budget.
For over 340 years, Hudson’s Bay has brought Canadians quality brands and products. Hudson’s Bay Financial Services brings the same discerning approach to Financial Services.
Hudson’s Bay customers benefit from Canada-based customer service, simple and understandable insurance coverage at manageable rates, multi-policy discounts, Hudson’s Bay Rewards points and more.
We select our partners based on the following;
- leader in the market place
- high brand recognition/trust worthiness
- offer outstanding customer service that is Canada-based
- offer quality products and services that are easy to understand
- products and services are competitively priced and deliver great value
Need help selecting a service?
What’s Happening at Hudson’s Bay Financial Services
EXCLUSIVE HUDSON’S BAY REWARDS POINTS OFFERS FROM HUDSON’S BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Canada Life offers an array of simple and affordable insurance coverages to fit your needs and lifestyle. Investing in personal insurance will help you continue to enjoy the quality of life you want. Discover the possibilities designed for you and your family.
Plus, you can earn up to 7,000 Hudson’s Bay Rewards points.1
Learn more HERE. HERE.
Are you planning to send money as a gift to family or friends abroad? Whether you send money overseas or simply to the United States, CANADIANFOREX helps you take advantage of better transfer fees. With 190 countries covered and 55 different currencies available, isn’t it time you made the smart move? Plus, you can earn up to 5,000 Hudson’s Bay Rewards points.
Learn more HERE.