Why Hudson's Bay Financial Services?
Hudson’s Bay Financial Services has teamed up with some leading financial services companies, such as;
- True North Mortgage – Canada’s largest award winning private mortgage broker
- SecuriGlobe Inc. – Canada’s largest travel insurance distributor
- OFX – Part of the OzForex Group, one of the world’s largest foreign exchange companies
- Petline Insurance – Canada’s largest pet health insurer
- Canada Life – Canada’s oldest insurance company and subsidiary of The
- SecuriGlobe Inc. – one of Canada’s largest Health insurers distributors
These companies provide a comprehensive set of options all designed to meet your needs and budget.
For over 340 years, Hudson’s Bay has brought Canadians quality brands and products. Hudson’s Bay Financial Services brings the same discerning approach to Financial Services.
Hudson’s Bay customers benefit from Canada-based customer service, simple and understandable insurance coverage at manageable rates, multi-policy discounts, Hudson’s Bay Rewards points and more.
We select our partners based on the following;
- leader in the market place
- high brand recognition/trust worthiness
- offer outstanding customer service that is Canada-based
- offer quality products and services that are easy to understand
- products and services are competitively priced and deliver great value
Need help selecting a service?
What’s Happening at Hudson’s Bay Financial Services
Earn up to 15,000 Hudson’s Bay Rewards Points from Hudson’s Bay Financial Services
1. Earn 5,000 Hudson’s Bay Rewards points when you complete either a pre-approval or regular approval application to lock in your rate and 35,000 Rewards points when you fund a mortgage valued at $350,000, at a rate of 1,000 Rewards points for every $10,000 of a funded mortgage. Subject to approved credit. Mortgage brokering services are provided by, and mortgages are arranged for, True North Mortgage, Broker License #11896.
2 Earn 1,250 Hudson’s Bay Rewards points when you obtain an auto insurance quote and 750 Rewards points when you obtain a home insurance quote; earn 1,000 Rewards points when you provide your expiry date; and earn 5,000 Rewards points when you renew your combined home and auto insurance policy and use a valid Canadian-issued credit card to pay for your premiums. Home and Auto Insurance for Hudson’s Bay customers is brokered by Optima Insurance Group and underwritten by a number of Canadian insurers. Home and Auto Insurance products are currently available in Ontario and Alberta only.
3Earn a $50 one-time cash Welcome Bonus when you open a new Wealthsimple investment account with invested assets of $15,000 to $24,999 CDN; a $100 one-time cash Welcome Bonus with invested assets of $25,000 to $49,999 CDN; a $150 one-time cash Welcome Bonus with invested assets of $50,000 to $99,999 CDN; and a $250 one-time cash Welcome Bonus with invested assets of $100,000 CDN or more. You may fund the account by submitting a one-time funds transfer, a recurring deposit or by transferring assets from another financial institution. You must maintain the assets in your Wealthsimple account for at least one year.
The cash Welcome Bonus will be deposited directly into your Wealthsimple account approximately 60 days after initial funding. Terms and conditions apply. Earn 2,000 Hudson’s Bay Rewards points when you open and fund an investment account through WealthSimple. This Rewards points offer is limited to one Rewards account per household. Unless otherwise stated, this Rewards points offer cannot be combined with other offers and may change without notice. All Hudson’s Bay Rewards points will be awarded within four to six weeks.